IMO Winter Camp
There is a week-long training camp in January for around 12-15 Canadian students. Students are selected to attend the camp mainly based on their Olympiad results the previous year. The camp is usually held at York University.
- Exponents and Primes (Hints) - my handout at the 2010 camp
- Polynomials - my handout at the 2011 camp
- Sequences - my handout at the 2012 camp
IMO Summer Camp
Prior to the IMO, the Canadian team attends a (usually) 2-week long training camp. The camp is hhttp://www.mit.edu/~alexrem/Math%20Competitions.htmleld in different locations during different years. In the past it has been held at Banff International Research Station, Wilfrid Laurier University, University of Halifax, and other Canadian universities. Sometimes the Canadian team trains together with a team from another country.
-- Thanks, Best regards, Peter Teoh Tel: 67968230(O), 86486128(HP)
- Projective Geometry (Solutions) - given before the camp started
- Projective Geometry Continued (Solutions)
- Russian-Style Problems (Solutions)
- Art of Problem Solving Forum - math forum with a huge collection of math problems of all difficulty levels
- Canadian IMO Training Website - contains past Canadian IMO training materials and other links
- Yufei Zhao's collection of handouts - collection of excellent Olympiad handouts by Yufei Zhao
During my undergraduate years I was involved with the University of Toronto Math Club and Math Circles, where I give various lectures on problem-solving to high school students. These are excellent programs for students who want to do interesting Mathematics outside of school.
- Number Theory: